Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This section sets forth 3D Woodworker Terms and Conditions of sale. By completing a purchase with us you agree to follow these Terms and Conditions and to be bound by them.
Current manufacturing lead-times are updated and on each product page.
All prices and services featured on our website are quoted in U.S. dollars, are valid and effective only in the continental U.S.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of prices, item numbers, availability, and dimensions; however, we cannot be responsible for typographical errors. 3D Woodworker reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions even after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, 3D Woodworker will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
We are proud of our products and may reference material and manufacturing techniques throughout the website. Steel specifications, product composition, and manufacturing techniques vary by product and may change over time without notice. Final products may vary in color, finish, size, or other features.
Some of our products have been photographed with electronic equipment. Electronic equipment is not included with product purchase.
The total order amount, including sales tax and shipping and delivery charges, will be charged to your credit card account or deducted from your gift card in full at the time the order is placed.
Sales item orders cannot be cancelled. Sales items are final sale and may not be returned. No price adjustments are given on or due to prior sales.
We cannot accept cancellations on custom-made, custom-finished items, or custom artwork design. This includes, but is not limited to custom names and other custom text. All purchases are made to order, and can not be refunded or cancelled due to time and resources allocated to the fulfillment of that item.
Non-custom/stock item cancellations are accepted if you contact the company within 6 hours of the purchase date. No cancellation fees will be applied.
Requesting to cancel a non-customized order after 6 hours will result in a 20% Cancellation Fee applied to the refunded amount.
For all other items that have shipped: Find the return policy that applies, below, and follow that procedure.
If your Laser Woodworker product is received damaged or develops a manufacturing defect please email us at email@example.com
- The customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping on any order that is returned to 3D Woodworker due to a user error (i.e. customer listed the incorrect or invalid address). The item will not be resent until payment has been made.
- Shipping charges are not refundable, and you are responsible for the return shipping charges. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, warranty service will be provided at no charge (see Warranty Returns, above).
- Your item will be inspected upon return. A credit will be issued to the original credit card account or a gift card will be issued to the gift recipient within 15 days after we receive the item at our Returns Distribution Center. Refunds generally appear on your credit card statement in one to two billing periods.
- A return handling charge of 20% of the purchase price will be deducted from the refund amount. A credit will be issued to the original credit card account within 15 days after we receive the item at our Returns Distribution Center. Refunds generally appear on your credit card statement in one to two billing periods.
- Delivery is subject to reasonable and safe access. It is your responsibility to advise us of any special delivery requirements. Hoisting, window removal, and any other extraordinary measures necessary to accomplish delivery are your responsibility and at your risk, the cost of which must be paid by you at or before the time of delivery.
We may update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice. For this reason, you should review our Terms and Conditions each time you purchase products from us. Certain names, marks, and designs are proprietary and are owned by 3D Woodworker. This website and all its contents are protected under copyright by Laser Woodworker with all rights reserved.
Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; 3D Woodworker has no control over these charges, nor can 3D Woodworker predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.